食品伙伴网服务号
 
 
当前位置: 首页 » 专业英语 » 英语短文 » 正文

双语美文:一朵有魔法的小花儿

放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2020-09-11  来源:沪江英语  作者:foodtrans
核心提示:Me and my mom lived on the street.我和妈妈居住的地方临着马路。I loved to pick flowers.我喜欢采花儿。One day I was walkin

Me and my mom lived on the street.

我和妈妈居住的地方临着马路。

 


I loved to pick flowers.
我喜欢采花儿。

 


One day I was walking to the retail store
一天我步行去零售店

 


and I saw a a bright blue flower with a little purple.
我看到一朵花儿,花瓣是纯净的蓝色,还带一点点紫色

 


So as I always do, I picked it.
一如往常,我摘下了这朵花

 


I went home and showed it to my mom.
我回家,把它给妈妈看

 


That night I slept with the flower
那天晚上,我把那朵花放在床头陪我入眠

 


because it gave me this good feeling inside.
因为它让我内心感受到了美好

 


I always wished before bed
入睡前我总会许愿

 


that one day we would live in a nice big family house,
希望有一天,我们会住在好看的大房子里

 


my mom would find a dad,
希望我妈妈给我找个新爸爸

 


we would have a dog, 2 nice cars, a little sister,
希望家里有一只小狗,有两年私家车,还有一个小妹妹

 


and that we would have a good amount of money.
希望我们会有一大笔钱

 


That night when I wished, the flower lit up into a very bright light.
那天晚上,我许完愿的时候,那朵花突然开始发光,变成了一个明亮的光团

 


The next day i went to my mom crying.
第二天,我听到妈妈在哭泣,赶忙跑过去

 


I asked her what was wrong and she said nothing,
我问她发生了什么事,她说没什么

 


she just got a paycheck and it is worth 300,000 dollars.
她刚收到一份工资支票,30万美元!

 


That's enough to buy a house I thought.
这么多钱,够买一幢大房子了吧,我想

 


Then I thought of the flower.
然后我想到了那朵花儿

 


It had to be.
一定是因为它

 


Three weeks later we moved in to a big house
三个星期后,我们搬到了一所大房子里

 


and we had a little goldendoodle .
我们还养了一只可卡布犬

 


I kept the flower in a vase on my desk just in case.
我把那朵花放进花瓶,就摆在我的书桌上,以备日后之需

 

(来源:沪江英语)
 

更多翻译详细信息请点击:http://www.trans1.cn
编辑:foodtrans01

 
[ 网刊订阅 ]  [ 专业英语搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ] [ 返回顶部 ]
分享:

 

 
推荐图文
推荐专业英语
点击排行
 
 
Processed in 0.023 second(s), 15 queries, Memory 0.9 M