食品伙伴网服务号
 
 
当前位置: 首页 » 专业英语 » 资源技巧 » 正文

奥运志愿者英语培训-谈论食物

放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2008-02-26
核心提示:01. A: I'd like to invite you to dinner. 我想邀您一起共进晚餐。 B: Thank you, I'd love to come. 谢谢,我很乐意。 02. A: Do you like Chinese food? 你喜欢中国菜吗? B: Sure, I'm crazy about it! 当然,我非常喜欢! 03. A: Would you mind if I order? 我来


    01. A: I'd like to invite you to dinner. 

    我想邀您一起共进晚餐。

    B: Thank you, I'd love to come.

    谢谢,我很乐意。

    02. A: Do you like Chinese food?

    你喜欢中国菜吗?

    B: Sure, I'm crazy about it!

    当然,我非常喜欢!

    03. A: Would you mind if I order?

    我来点菜你介意吗?

    B: No, go ahead. I trust you!

    不介意,点吧。我相信你!

    04. A: What would you like to drink?

    你想喝点什么?

    B: Tea is fine.

    喝茶好了。

    05. A: What would you like to eat? Have you tried any special foods in Beijing?

    想吃点什么?你尝过北京的特色小吃吗?

    B: No, I haven't. What do you suggest?

    没有。你有什么可以推荐的?

    06. A: What's Beijing famous for?

    北京什么最有名?

    B: Beijing is known for its Roast Duck!

    数北京烤鸭最出名。

    07. A: Do you like it?

    你爱吃吗?

    B: Yes! It tastes great!

    爱吃!味道好极了!

    08. A: I hope you like the food.

    希望你喜欢这些食物。

    B: It is delicious!

    非常好吃!

    09. A: Please try this.

    请尝尝这道菜。

    B: Thank you. Just a little, please.

    谢谢,一点儿就行。

    10. A: Help yourself.

    别客气。

    B: OK, thanks.

    好的,谢谢。

    11. A: Let's have a toast to our guests. Cheers!

    来!为我们的贵客干杯!

    B: Cheers!

    干!


更多翻译详细信息请点击:http://www.trans1.cn
 
关键词: 奥运 志愿者 谈论 食物
[ 网刊订阅 ]  [ 专业英语搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ] [ 返回顶部 ]
分享:

 

 
推荐图文
推荐专业英语
点击排行
 
 
Processed in 5.744 second(s), 1035 queries, Memory 5.87 M