食品伙伴网服务号
 
 
当前位置: 首页 » 专业英语 » 资源技巧 » 正文

餐馆英语

放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2005-09-06
1. 寻问餐厅

到国外游玩,品尝当地美食是行程重头戏之一,然而,身为异乡人,自然无法知道每家餐厅口碑如何。此时,不妨向饭店中的服务人员询问,说出自己的喜好及需求,请对方做最佳建议。

是否可介绍一家附近口碑不错的餐厅?
Could you recommend a nice restaurant near here?

我想去一家价位合理的餐厅。
I want a restaurant with reasonable prices.

我想去一家不会吵杂的餐厅。
I'd like a quiet restaurant.

我想去一家气氛欢乐、活泼的餐厅。
I'd like a restaurant with cheerful atmosphere.

是否可建议这一类的餐厅?
Could you recommend that kind of restaurant?

此地餐厅多集中在那一区?
Where is the main area for restaurants?

这附近是否有中国餐厅?
Is there a Chinese restaurant around here?

这附近是否有价位不贵的餐厅?
Are there any inexpensive restaurants near here?

你知道现在那里还有餐厅是营业的吗?
Do you know of any restaurants open now?

我想尝试一下当地食物。
I'd like to have some local food.

最近的义大利餐厅在那里?
Where is the nearest Italian restaurant?

 

2. 餐厅预约

享受异国美食是出国旅游的乐趣之一,若已打听好何处有美味,不妨在出发前先打电话询问是否需订位,以免兴冲冲的出门,却碰上餐厅客满的情况。电话预约时,一定要详细告知餐厅预约时间、人数与名字,并且最好询问清楚是否需着正式服装,以免届时失礼。

我需要预约位子吗?
Do I need a reservation?

我想要预约3个人的位子。
I'd like to reserve a table for three.

我们共有6个人。
We are a group of six.

我们大约在8点到达。
We'll come around eight o'clock.

我要如何才能到达餐厅?
How can I get there?

我想要预约今晚7点2个人的位子。
I'd like to reserve a table for two at seven tonight.

我很抱歉。今晚的客人相当多。
I'm sorry. We have so many guests this evening.

我们大概需要等多久?
How long is the wait?

9点应该没问题。
Nine o'clock should be O.K.

今天的推荐餐是什么?
What do you have for today's special?

我们想要面对花园的位子。
We'd like a table with a view of garden.

没问题。请给我你的名字。
It's O.K. Your name, please.

我的名字是洁西卡•杨。
My name is Jessica Yang.

餐厅是否有任何服装上的规定?
Do you have a dress code?

女士是否需着正式服装?
Could the ladies wear formal dresses?

请不要穿牛仔裤。
No jeans, please.

 

3. 餐厅点餐篇

到异国品尝美食可说是旅游的乐趣之一,然而,若是语言不通,大概就很难品尝餐厅最受好评的菜色了。因此,学会基本点餐说法,适当的询问服务生,并表达自己喜好,包管可以让自己吃得地道又满足。

请给我菜单。
May I have a menu, please?

是否有中文菜单?
Do you have a menu in Chinese?

在用晚餐前想喝些什么吗?
Would you like something to drink before dinner?

餐厅有些什么餐前酒?
What kind of drinks do you have for an aperitif?

可否让我看看酒单?
May I see the wine list?

我可以点杯酒吗?
May I order a glass of wine?

餐厅有那几类酒?
What kind of wine do you have?

我想点当地出产的酒。
I'd like to have some local wine.

我想要喝法国红酒。
I'd like to have French red wine.

是否可建议一些不错的酒?
Could you recommend some good wine?

我可以点餐了吗?
May I order, please?

餐厅最特别的菜式是什么?
What is the specialty of the house?

餐厅有今日特餐吗?
Do you have today's special?

我可以点与那份相同的餐吗?
Can I have the same dish as that?

我想要一份开胃菜与排餐(鱼餐)。
I'd like appetizers and meat (fish) dish.

我正在节食中。
I'm on a diet.

我必须避免含油脂(盐份/糖份)的食物。
I have to avoid food containing fat (salt/sugar).

餐厅是否有供应素食餐?
Do you have vegetarian dishes?

你的牛排要如何烹调?
How do you like your steak?

全熟(五分熟/全生)。
Well done (medium/rare),please.

更多翻译详细信息请点击:http://www.trans1.cn
 
[ 网刊订阅 ]  [ 专业英语搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ] [ 返回顶部 ]
分享:

 

 
推荐图文
推荐专业英语
点击排行
 
 
Processed in 0.021 second(s), 15 queries, Memory 0.9 M