食品伙伴网服务号
 
 
当前位置: 首页 » 专业英语 » 资源技巧 » 正文

19法成就效率人生

放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2009-05-13
核心提示:1. Create a plan for each day--use the plan to organize your day, but don't be married to the plan--remain flexible. 每天做一个计划用这个计划来安排你的日子,但不要过于死板,要保持灵活性。 2. Keep a list of your priorities in view. Measure your to-do


1. Create a plan for each day--use the plan to organize your day, but don't be married to the plan--remain flexible.

每天做一个计划——用这个计划来安排你的日子,但不要过于死板,要保持灵活性。

2. Keep a list of your priorities in view. Measure your to-dos and planned actions against them.

将考虑中的事情按主次列一个表,衡量它们的重要性并且有计划地对待。

3. Ask of each new task before you: "Who is the best person to be doing this task?"

对你面临每一个新任务的时候问一句,“谁是完成这个任务的最佳人选?”

4. Ask specifically for what you want, including conditions of satisfaction, and timeframes. Don't expect people to read your mind.

明确的提出你需要的东西,包括满意的条件以及时间的构成。不要指望别人了解你的心思。

5. Skip the morning news on TV. It's primarily negative. Skip the late night news on TV. It's even more negative than the morning news. Go to sleep earlier, read, or write a journal.

不要看早间新闻, 它们大多是消极的。不看晚间新闻, 它们更消极。早点上床,阅读或写一篇日记。

6. Start each day with 30-60 minutes of reading--business, educational or inspirational.

每天早上阅读30-60分钟——可以是商业的,有教育意义的或是启发心智的书籍。

7. Refine and clarify your vision. Where are your actions taking your organization?

精练地阐明你的见解。你行为的最终目的是什么?

8. Whatever you are currently complaining about--stop it.

无条件放弃你现下所有的抱怨。

9. Use the 80/20 rule to your advantage.

用80/20的准则对待你的收益。(注:80/20的准则——销售额的80%来自20%的客户或20%的产品,停止把你80%的时间花在只有20%生意的80%的顾客和产品上, 将你80%的时间化在带来80%生意的的顾客和产品上。)

10. Work on one item at a time.

在一个时间内集中精力做一件事情。

11. Put your basic values into writing.

把你的基本价值观写下来。

12. Put your goals (all of them) into writing.

把你所有的目标写下来。

13. Do your next day's planning at the end of the day.

一天结束前为第二天做好计划。

14. Be networking conscious.

有意识地建立关系网。

15. Establish a reading/learning program.

制订一个阅读或者学习计划。

16. Ask the question, where is the strategic or competitive advantage?

问这样一个问题,自己的战略或者竞争优势在哪里?

17. Figure out what you are very good at doing--delegate or outsource the rest.

确定你最善于做的是什么——将其它事委派或外包给别人做。

18. Analyze the cost/benefit of what you are doing. It may be more cost-effective to delegate or outsource.

为你正做的工作做一个成本效益分析。也许把这项工作委派或外包给别人是更加划算的。

19. Ask yourself, "Is what I am doing the highest value contribution I can make now?" If not, don't do it.

问你自己:“我正在做的事情能让我获得最大的利益回报吗?”,如果不是,那就不要去做。 

更多翻译详细信息请点击:http://www.trans1.cn
 
关键词: 成就 效率 人生
[ 网刊订阅 ]  [ 专业英语搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ] [ 返回顶部 ]
分享:

 

 
推荐图文
推荐专业英语
点击排行
 
 
Processed in 1.585 second(s), 188 queries, Memory 1.42 M