食品伙伴网服务号
 
 
当前位置: 首页 » 专业英语 » 资源技巧 » 正文

职场英语:日常会议中的英文表述高频句

放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2011-05-31  来源:China Daily  作者:食品翻译中心
核心提示:本文整理汇总了一些开会中使用频率较高的英文表述。


Since everyone’s here, shall we get started?
大家到齐了,我们开始吧。

I’d like to call the meeting to order.
我宣布会议开始。

Today, we are going to discuss…..
今天我们要讨论…

Shall we move on to the next item on the agenda?
我们接着进行议程的下一项。

Let’s turn to the second issue.
我们接着讨论第二个问题。

I’m afraid you are getting side track.
恐怕你有点离题了。

Shall we get back to the main point?
我们言归正传吧。

I’m sorry to cut you off.
对不起打断一下。

May I come in here?
我可以插句话吗?

Have you got anything to say?
你有什么要说吗?

Are you with me on this?
你们明白我这句话的意思吗?

What do you mean by saying that?
你这么说什么意思?

Could we have your comment?
请你谈谈好吗?

Could we have your report now?
请你现在汇报好吗?

Whose turn is it to take the floor?
轮到谁发言了?

Mr chairman, may I have the floor?
主席先生,我可以发言吗?

Could you elaborate on that?
你能详细谈谈那一点吗?

I’d like to make a point.
我想说一点。

Are you for or against this proposal?
你是赞成还是反对这项提议?

Has anyone got any objection to this regulation?
有谁对这项规定持异议吗?

Those against raise your hands.
反对的请举手。

Is there any other business?
还有别的事吗?

Are we all agreed?
大家都同意吗?

The opinions presented so far may be summarized as follows:…
目前为止,意见小结如下:

In conclusion, ladies and gentlemen, I would point out that, although we have made gratifying progress, many still remains to be done.
总之,女士们、先生们,我要指出的是,虽然我们已经取得了令人满意的进步,但还有很多事要做。

This meeting has been an important one but I am sure that you all recognize that our real work has just begun.
本次会议是一次非常重要的会议,但我肯定你们大家意识到我们真正的工作才刚刚开始。

As Chairman, I would like to thank you for attending and to congratulate you on the fact that we have completed all of the items on our agenda.
作为主席,我感谢您的参与,我们完成了议事日程上所有的项目,并因此而祝贺您。

I hope to see you again.
我希望再次见您。

更多翻译详细信息请点击:http://www.trans1.cn
编辑:foodtrans

 
关键词: 开会 会议 职场英语
[ 网刊订阅 ]  [ 专业英语搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ] [ 返回顶部 ]
分享:

 

 
推荐图文
推荐专业英语
点击排行
 
 
Processed in 0.164 second(s), 17 queries, Memory 0.89 M