545.他有什么地方比我好? What does he have that I don’t?
546.我根本不是他的对手。 I’m no match for him.
547.你一定可以撑下去的。 You can do it.
548.我一个人哪做得完啊! I can’t do it by myself.
549.我这样还不是为你好! I’m doing it for you!
550.天底下哪有这种好事。 That’s too good to be true.
551. 这样算什么英雄好汉? What kind of hero is that?
注:常用于私底下对他人得批评。更挖苦的说法则是“Some hero huh?”表示非常的不以为然。
552.你以为我喜欢这样啊? You think I like it like this?
注:说这句话时,代表说者可能受到委屈、被人误会或不甘愿做某事,心中有所不满,所以要用抱怨的语气来表达。另外,若是以开玩笑的口吻来表达,这句话可以代表完全相反的意思。也就是“我其实很喜欢这样!”。
553. 这可不是天天都有的。 It doesn’t happen every day.
554.除了吃,你还会做什么? What do you do besides eating?
注:这句话在中英文都是很鄙视人的话,十分刻薄。
555.大家都好了,就等你啦! Everyone’s ready and waiting for you.
556.我不想给人家添麻烦。 I don’t want to cause any trouble.
557.天下没有白吃的午餐。 There’s no such thing as a free lunch.
558.这个我恐怕帮不上忙。 I probably can’t help you with this.
559.早就知道了,还用你说! I know. Save your breath!
560.没想到会在这碰上你。 I didn’t think I’d see you here.
561.把那句话给我收回去! Take it back!
562.我等你等得不耐烦了! I couldn’t wait any longer for you!
563.就当我什么也没说过。 Just pretend I didn’t say anything.
564.你也未免想太多了吧! You’re thinking too much.
565.你干嘛老是找我麻烦? Why do you always bother me? Why are you always on my back?
566.你鬼叫个什么劲儿啊! Why are you yelling?
567.你就这么爱耍我是吗? You like to play with me, don’t you?