商品检验是外贸进出口的一道必经手续。下面是有关商品检验常用的表达,供大家参考。
Who issues the inspection certificate in case the quality do not confirm to the contract?
如果货物的质量与合同不符,由谁出具检验证明书呢?
The certificate will be issued by China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau or by any of its branches.
检验证明书将由中国进出口商品检验局或其分支机构出具。
The Inspection Certificate will be signed by the commissioner of your bureau.
检验证明书将由商检局局长签字。
Our certificates are made valid by means of the official seal and personal chop of the commissioner.
我们的证明书以盖公章和局长签字为有效。
As a rule, our certificate is made out in Chinese and English.
通常证明书是用中文和英文开具的。
You may have another certificate showing the goods to be free from radioactive contamination.
你们还要出具另一份证明书,以证明货物没有受放射线污染。
Our goods must be up to export standards before the Inspection Bureau releases them.
我们的货物只有在符合出口标准后,商检局才予以放行。
Our Inspection Bureau will issue a Veterinary Inspection Certificate to show that the shipment is in conformity with export standards.
商检局将出具动物检疫证明书以证明货物符合出口标准。
is it convenient for you to engage a surveyor?
你们联系公证方便吗?
We have the best surveyor, China Import and Export Commodity Inspection Bureau.
我们有最好的公证行,即中国进出口商品检验局。