食品伙伴网服务号
 
 
当前位置: 首页 » 专业英语 » 行业相关 » 正文

医生护士英语会话 Unit Two At the Registration Office

放大字体  缩小字体 发布日期:2005-03-27

对话3

Dialogue Three

 

护士:早上好!

Nurse: Good morning.

病人:你好!

Patient: Good morning.

护士:请问哪里不舒服?

Nurse: What seems to be the problem?

病人:高烧,感觉糟透了。

Patient: I’m running a high fever and feeling terribly bad.

护士:这种情况出现有多久了?

Nurse: How long have you had the problem?

病人:从昨晚开始的。

Patient: Since last night.

护士:您以前来过咱们医院吗?

Nurse: Well, have you ever been here before?

病人:事实上,我也是刚刚到这个城市。

Patient: As a matter of fact, I have just moved to this city.

护士: 好的,那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,挂号,住址等等。

Nurse: O. K. In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that.

病人:每问题。 请问我应该挂哪科?

Patient: No problem. Which department should I register with, madam?

护士:您最好挂内科。

Nurse: You’d better go to the medical department.

病人:表填好,给你。

Patient: Here is my registration card.

护士:谢谢。挂号费是一美圆。

Nurse: Thank you. The registration fee is one dollar.,

病人:好的。请问我该怎么走?

Patient: Fine. But can you tell me how to get to the medical department, please?

护士:坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。

Nurse: Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

病人:多谢了。

Patient: Thanks a lot.

护士:不客气。

Nurse: You’re welcome.

 

单词

Words

registration n. 挂号

gender n.性别

address n. 住址

department n. 科,系,部门

register vi挂号

fee n.

lift n. 电梯

corridor n. 走道

 

短语

Phrases

run a high fever发高烧

as a matter of fact事实上

in that case 如果那样

fill in 填写

and things like that等等

register with 挂(某科)的号

had better 最好

take a lift坐电梯

make a left turn向左拐

 

句子

Sentence Patterns

What seems to be the problem? 请问哪里不舒服?

How long have you had the problem? 这种情况出现有多久了?

In that case, you have to fill in this registration card. Your age, gender, address and things like that. 那么您得先填写这张挂号表。比如您的年龄,性别,住址等等。

Which department should I register with, madam? 请问我应该挂哪科?

You’d better go to the medical department. 您最好挂内科。

Take the lift to the third floor and then make a left turn. Go along the corridor until you see the sign on your right.

坐电梯到三楼,左拐。沿着走道走。您会看到一块牌子在您的右手边。

 

 

相关单词 (人体部位)

Related Words

blood vessel             血管

vein                    静脉

artery                   动脉

capillary                 毛细血管

nerve                   神经

spinal marrow            脊髓

lung                   

heart                   

diaphragm               隔膜

internal organs            内脏

stomach                

liver                    肝脏

gallbladder               胆囊

pancreas                

spleen                  

duodenum                十二指肠

small intestine             小肠

large intestine             大肠

caecum                  盲肠

vermiform appendix        阑尾

rectum                   直肠

anus                     肛门

kidney                   肾脏

bladder                   膀胱

penis                     阴茎

testicle                    睾丸

scrotum,                   阴囊

urethra                    尿道

ovary                     卵巢

womb                     子宫

vagina                        阴道

 

 

相关短语

Related Phrase

take someicine        服药

feel sick             感到恶心

feel short of breath     觉得气急

have noppetite         没有胃口

have difficulty in breathing  呼吸困难

chronic disease        慢性病

suffer from an allergy   过敏

hear of               听说   

 

相关表达方式 (询问病情)

Related Expressions  (asking the patient about his/her illness )

What seems to be the trouble? 

你怎么啦?

What seems to be the problem?

你怎么啦?

What’s troubling you?  

你哪里不舒服?

Wher does it hurt?    

你哪里不舒服?

In what way are you feeing sick?

你哪里不舒服?

What seems to be bothering you?

你哪里不舒服?

Tell me what your problem is?

你哪里不舒服?

When did the pain start?        

你什么时候开始痛的?

Which tooth is troubling you?     

你哪颗牙不好?

What hurts you?                 

你哪里不舒服?

What’s wrong with your ear?

你的耳朵怎么了?

Since when have you been feeling like that?    

什么时候开始有这种感觉的?

How long have you had this trouble?

你得这病有多久了?

How long has it been this way?

这样多久了?

What did you eat yesterday?

你昨天吃了什么东西?

Have you take any medicine for it?

你吃过什么药吗?

Do you feel tired?

你感觉疲倦吗?

Are you feeling sick?

你感到恶心吗?

Any vomitting?

有没有呕吐?

Are you feeling all right?                   

你感觉好吗?

Are your bowels regular?                   

你的大便正常吗?

Do you cough?                            

你咳嗽吗?

Do you feel short of breath sometimes?        

你有时觉得气急吗?

Do you have any appetite?                  

你吃东西有胃口吗?

Do you have any difficulty breathing?         

你呼吸有困难吗?

Does it hurt?                             

你通不痛?

Did you have any pains here before?          

你以前这儿痛过吗?

Have you ever had this experience before?     

你以前有过这种情况吗?

Have you had any chronic diseases in the past?  

你过去有没有得过慢性病?

Have you ever heard of any chronic diseases whin your family? 

你以前听没听说过你家里人有谁得过慢性病?

How is your sleep?

你睡眠怎样?

Is this cut still painful?

伤口还疼吗?

Did you suffer from an allergy?

你有过敏史吗?

 

更多翻译详细信息请点击:http://www.trans1.cn
 
[ 网刊订阅 ]  [ 专业英语搜索 ]  [ ]  [ 告诉好友 ]  [ 打印本文 ]  [ 关闭窗口 ] [ 返回顶部 ]
分享:

 

 
推荐图文
推荐专业英语
点击排行
 
 
Processed in 0.172 second(s), 17 queries, Memory 0.93 M